- Students Type of Studying in China
- How to apply for a student visa to China
- What is Project 211 and Project 985 universities
- What is JW201 and JW202 Form
- The living cost in main China cities
- What is HSK (Han yu Shui ping Kao shi)
- The best application period for China universities
- General cost of studying in China
- General entry requirement for China universities
- General application documents required for China universities
- General application procedures for China universities
- Duration of Study in China universities
- When China universities start each year
Students Type of Studying in China
Universities acceptstudents who have achieved the minimum of a high school education for courses inthe Chinese language. These courses usually last 1 or 2 years. Students aregiven certificates after they complete their course. Students who do not speakChinese and want to study further in China are usually required to complete alanguage-training course.
Undergraduatedegrees usually require 4 years of study (but Medicine programs usually require5-6 years of study). International students have classes together with nativeChinese students. In accordance with each student's past education, someclasses of a degree course can be cancelled and some have to be added. Foreignstudents will receive a Bachelor's degree after passing the necessary exams andcompleting a thesis.
Foreign students ofthis type are usually conducted independently by the student under thesupervision of an assigned tutor. And if a research scholar need to do somesurveys, experiments, interviews, or visits, he will have to be agreed byrelevant authority.
6.Short-term training students
Short-termcourses are now offered in many areas such as Chinese literature, calligraphy,economics, architecture, Chinese law, traditional Chinese medicine, art, andsports. Courses are offered in the holidays as well as during term time.